What is Money Mindfulness anyway?
Our very survival depends on mastering the flow of money in our lives. And yet, for so many of us it is a subject fraught with anxiety, fear and even loathing. How do we learn to view money from a new and more peaceful perspective?
Our relationship with, and patterns around money are best examined from a new point of view. Not as a series of misguided behaviours or screwed up mental processes but as a window into our soul journey. Just putting ourselves on another budget or doing 300 affirmations a day is not going to achieve a long term resolution. By melding relevant and personally meaningful spiritual disciplines, philosophies, as well as economic principles we can develop a personal theology of money, explore mindfulness practices and create new strategies for self-management. In aligning our heart and soul we can create not just a healthier and better flow of money but a pathway to financial wellness and peace of mind.
Through a series of techniques such as setting up group discussions, journaling, meditation, self-hypnosis, mindfulness practice, and self-reflection exercises we can aim to:
- Use mindfulness to change our money patterns.
- Look at our money story from a spiritual perspective.
- Increase the flow of wealth (monetary as well as other energetic currencies) into our life in ways that support us on our journey.
- Meld solid financial planning principles and economic knowledge with spiritual practice.
- Learn new ways of accessing and using our gifts and resources to achieve our financial goals and life dreams.
When we practice silence in stillness in this manner, we come to ourselves creating calm in our mind and our heart.
Join us on a soulful, dynamic and life-changing adventure at Hollyhock this summer where we co-journey into a new financial state of wholeness.
We’d love to see you there!